Sunday, June 24, 2012

3-2-1 Snack Cake

I don't know if you can even call this a recipe, it's that easy.  (Disclaimer: I have not made this yet, but I have seen it and smelled it so I know it works.  Just haven't tasted it.  I will update when I do.)

I'd say this is the perfect kind of snack for the kids to make as it only uses a very few dishes; the mix and water and the microwave.  No HOT ovens.

Have fun with the ingredients and don't spare the Whipped Cream!

3-2-1 Snack Cake

1 box of angel food cake
1 box of any flavor regular cake mix

Combine dry mixes and store in an airtight container/jar.

To make snack cake:

Combine 3 Tb. of cake mix mixture and 2 Tb. water in a coffee cup.  Mix well with a fork.  Microwave  on high for 1 minute.  Let cool for 30 seconds and turn out onto a plate.  Top with Whipped Cream or Ice Cream and nuts or sprinkles or fruit and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment